Opportunities & Positions
Part-Time Staff Accompanist Job Description
The position of staff accompanist is an integral part of the life of the church here at Shiloh, contributing significantly to the quality of our music. The Staff Accompanist reports to the Minister of Music and Senior Pastor and will work collaboratively with the organist and other musicians.
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ with an evident and growing personal relationship with Him.
- Must be willing to become a member of Shiloh Baptist Church.
- Be committed to the church’s vision, mission, leadership, and people.
- Be a strong team player.
- Must have a high degree of technical proficiency in playing either piano or organ.
- Experience playing hymns and contemporary songs, accompanying choirs, and sight-reading.
- Play for the 11am Celebration Service but may be called upon to play for the 8am Contemporary Service occasionally.
- Hymns/Worship Songs
- Choral Anthems
- Special Services like Christmas and Easter
- Offertory Specials
- Meet with the Minister of Music weekly to discuss upcoming services.
- Rehearse each week with the Organist as well as the Choir.
- Provide qualified substitutes for all absences.
- May be called upon to play for funerals, weddings, etc.
Hours: 5-8 hours per week on average
Anyone that is interested or has questions, contact George Campbell at email@example.com, or 704-774-2909.
Mount Harmony Baptist Church in Matthews is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant to Work approximately 20 - 25 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Duties include telephone, correspondence, bulletins, computer work, and other duties. Please send resume to the Personnel Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benton’s Cross Roads: We are seeking a part-time Music Director and Pianist. Both positions are salaried. Please submit resume or letters of interest to Dr. Chris Baucom / Search Committee, 109 E Lawyers Rd, Monroe, NC 28110.
First Baptist Marshville is seeking a Part-Time Children’s Director to work with our Sunday Morning Children’s Church and our Wednesday Evening Children’s Program. Applicants should have a love for Christ and have both passion and experience working with Children. For more information contact the church office by phone 704-624-2710 or by emailing the pastor at email@example.com.
Trinity Baptist Church is searching for a Part-time Youth Director. Anyone interested please send your resume to Pastordac@gmail.com or you may mail it to Trinity Baptist Church, 120 Maple Hill Road, Monroe, NC 28110.
Pleasant Plains Baptist Church, Matthews, NC is seeking a full time director of youth and children's ministries. The person we are seeking will oversee and guide our Children's Ministry, and provide leadership in developing and strengthening our Youth Ministry. He or she should have a strong faith and love for Christ, and be able to communicate well with staff, students, parents and volunteers. We are a conservative Southern Baptist Church affirming the Baptist Faith and Message. (2000). Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children's Minister job opening at Golden Acres Baptist Church , 15809 Lawyers Road, Stallings NC.
Please see below:
Send resume to: Ann Swigart, email@example.com
Newell Baptist Church in Charlotte has an opening for a part time administrative assistant position-20-25 hours a week. Duties include secretarial, financial reporting, process bulletins, etc. Please email Denise Harrelson, Personnel Committee. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org