Opportunities & Positions
Benton's Cross Roads is in search of a full-time Youth Pastor. Resumes should be sent to the church at 109 Lawyers Road East, Monroe NC 28110, ATTN: Youth Pastor Search Committee.
Centerview Baptist Church is in search of a full-time or bi-vocational Pastor. Please mail resumes to Centerview Baptist Church Attn: Search Committee 2711 Old Pageland Marshville Rd. Marshville, NC 28103.
Mill Creek Baptist Church is seeking a part-time Minister of Music who will work with the pastor to plan music that will facilitate an atmosphere in which God is worshipped and glorified. He/she will be responsible for leading congregational singing and special music for the Sunday morning service, special events, and conduct weekly practices for the adult choir. A pianist is also needed at this time. If interested, contact Linda Bridges, 704-283-1492 or Pastor George Hunnicutt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mt. Pleasant is currently seeking a Part-Time Youth Minister. Interested candidates can mail their résumés to the church at 2528 Stack Road Monroe, NC 28112 or email email@example.com.
Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church would like to donate a wooden podium and two throne chairs to a church that could use them. Please contact the church office at (704) 764-9097 if interested.
Roanoke Baptist Church, Monroe NC is seeking a part-time Music Director who will work with the pastor to plan music that will facilitate an atmosphere in which God is worshipped and glorified. He/she will be responsible for leading congergational singing and special music for the Sunday morning service and special events. Interested candidates should contact Pastor Scott Stein by email at Godwithmestein@gmail.com or by calling 704-242-1800.
Minister of Youth
New Home Baptist Church
1617 New Home Church Road
Peachland NC 28133
Position Summary: The Minister of Youth is a full time position that will lead and direct New Home Baptist Youth Ministry (a Southern Baptist Church), always striving to let Jesus radiate through his or her life.
Goals: (1) Lead each youth (6th grade-College) attending New Home Baptist Church, as well as area youth, into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. (2)To encourage all youth to participate in mission work and strengthen their understanding of missions. (3) To provide a bridge between youth and the church body.
1. Equip each Youth to share the plan of Salvation with others.
2. Plan activities with the Youth Council including (but not limited to):
a. Annual Camp Caswell trip (summer)
b .Rafting Trip (fall or spring) or Ski Trip (winter)
c. Fellowship and missions/outreach activities in summer months
d. Fundraising events for Youth missions
e. Vacation Bible School (summer)
3. Weekly activities including:
a. Substituting in Youth Sunday School Classes as needed
b. Coordinating Sunday night Youth Meetings
c. Coordinating Wednesday night Youth Zone meetings
4. Build relationships with individuals and youth families to foster healthy spiritual development and encourage and inspire regular church attendance when possible.
5. Manage regular office hours to the extent possible (realizing that other duties and emergencies may take precedence)
6. Meeting weekly with the pastor, monthly with the planning committee, and with the Youth Council and deacons on an as needed basis.
7. Provide Youth Ministry updates at quarterly business meetings.
8. Become acquainted with the younger children to form a bond and simplify their transition into the youth program.
9. Become a member in good standing at New Home Baptist Church.
10. Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by Youth Council and pastor
11. Maintain written documentation of activities, visitations and enrollments for planning and evaluation purposes.
Lines of Responsibility:
1. Minister of Youth will work with and through the guidance and support of the (annually nominated) Youth Council
2. Minister of Youth will follow the church constitution and bylaws as voted by the church as well as maintain a doctrinal stance consistent with the Baptist Faith and Message.
1. Financial compensation will be determined by the finance committee, with the approval of the deacons and church in conference.
2. Annual review will take place during the finance committee annual budgeting session. This will be provided by the deacon board of the church and the Youth Council.
3. Other compensations will be determined by the finance committee in future meetings.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to
Youth Minister Search Committee at PO Box 467, Peachland, NC 28133
Newell Baptist Church is seeking a part time Administrative Assistant and a part time assistant in Finance. Please email your resume or interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to Newell Baptist Church, 9115 Newell Church Road, Charlotte, NC 28213. We are also seeking a full time Director of our Child Development Center. Please send resume to email@example.com or mail your resume to the above address.